"What's for Dinner?"
Is that the question you hear, night after night?
And often, are you simply stumped?
In this epic collaboration, the team behind Between Carpools, the popular lifestyle site for busy Jewish women, brings you the cookbook you really need with easy-to-prep dinner recipes your family will want to eat!
So now you can finally say, "Dinner Done!"
Since its inception, fans have turned to Leah Schapira, Victoria Dwek, Renee Muller, Esti Waldman, and Shaindy Menzer - the women behind Between Carpools - for the easy, practical recipes that simply work with their lives.
Now, in Dinner Done, the team brings you:
- 150+ quick-to-prepare, family-friendly dishes that you’ll turn to over and over.
- No pricey, hard-to-find ingredients needed! You already have most ingredients in your pantry!
- Beautiful photo for every single dish.
- A full chapter of super-quick, no-mess 9 x 13 recipes prepared directly in the pan in just minutes. Mix, bake, and serve!
- Chicken, Meat, Fish, and Dairy main dishes, plus lots of easy side dishes, salads, and soups!
- Yes, there's always room for a sweet treat. Dinner Done also includes the easy, delicious desserts you’ll turn to when there's no time to fuss.
- The Between Carpools team also shares their favorite cooking hacks and tips throughout the book